Friday, August 8, 2014

Transformation

     I became a Team Beachbody coach the end of May.  It has proven to be a great blessing to my family and I.  We have been trying for sometime to be healthier.  It is a slow but steady race we are doing here.  Here is a post from the facebooks about my transformation. 

     I look at myself every day and think how gross I look. Not because I haven’t gotten a shower, but because I think I am a total fatty. I know that I need to think POSITIVE thoughts because that’s how things change. I have worked so hard since 2003 or 2004 to get my husband through school that I FORGOT about myself! Who does that? Well, I do. 


     I got so busy taking care of my family and running a business that I didn't ever have time for myself. My hubs kept telling me to get a hobby or to do something for me… and guess what? I NEVER did. So, it continued for 10 years. I realized in December that I had not purchased socks for myself since my oldest child was born… I KID you not! (She is 11.5 now). I decided that it was MY turn. Heck yes… I KNOW now that I need to take care of myself more than ever! 


     After MANY trips to the doctor and all the symptoms I have, NOW is the time. After having many diagnoses from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome to Fibromyalgia to classic migraines and anxiety, ALL of these illnesses are HELPED with diet and exercise and ALWAYS less stress. I know that the diagnosis isn’t going to go away, but I want to help myself as much as I can without hurting myself more. I have loved these workout programs I have been doing this year! It is my year totally and completely. I notice the difference when I drink my Shakeology and do my PiYo or 21 day fix or just ride my bike. It simply amazes me how much better I feel. 


     So, with all that being said, I ordered myself a new dress from my Avon rep a few weeks ago in the size I thought I was… WELL, it came last week and I was so amazed that I ordered the WRONG size. The size I ordered was my size 7 months ago so I didn't think anything about it being TOO BIG! It was. It pretty much drowned me. I was astonished at how much progress I have made since February. There are SO many things going my way: I am losing weight, I STOPPED drinking THREE 52 ounce sodas A DAY, my skin is healthier, my hair is growing faster, I have more energy (for the most part)… I don’t eat junk food NEARLY as much and I can most of the time control myself, MY childcare business is BOOMING, I am branching out and am not as shy as I once was! 


     I have been working on my SELF WORTH this year. I love helping people and I want to help YOU to achieve you goals! The transformation I have seen with myself this year is just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment